Flatlays and Instagramming.

https://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2018/01/flatlays-and-instagramming.html
Instagram is my favorite application and favorite way to share photos and moments. It is really fun. During different periods, I have had all kinds of themes and patterns going on - from fade to colorful photos, from coffee to sky themes. 
I spend most of my time on Instagram and I admire all of the profiles there. I follow so many inspiring people and I can say there are many people whose profiles are true art. 

Lately, I've been posting a lot of flatlays from my everyday moments - mornings with coffee and nights with cookies. So feel free to check out my profile and follow me there as well. 


Hope you like it
S. ♥ 

♥ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram  ♥

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska